Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 01:30
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Plus their burning down food-processing plants.
Planned famine is in operation for the DS.
Control the populace by food allowances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 April, 02:23
They own everything !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 02:16
I'm sorry Joey. I don't understand it. I don't understand a lot these days.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
20 April, 09:56
So weird you brought this upโ€ฆJust today i see 5 people from BlackRock view my LinkedIn Post!

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿง๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘‡

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 10:12
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
LinkedIn is in this group!
What better way to know someones work history! ๐Ÿค”

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 April, 09:51
Another video covering BlackRock and Vanguard

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
20 April, 09:41
Thanks for sharing true intel. I'm so sorry you got laid off but am relieved you won't be working for them. You are in our prayers.

Everything happening seems like it's about power and control.

Arabella is another name worth digging into. It's the "mother ship" or "orchestra conductor" of many companies and has a similar agenda.

https://www.theatlantic.co...

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
20 April, 10:00
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Isn't Ivanka's daughter named Arabella...?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 02:19
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
JFK also had a daughter with that name.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 April, 09:33
Same play as Gates โ€˜predictingโ€™ the Covid scandemic

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 April, 09:30
brace yourself for that starvation diet you never wanted

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
20 April, 08:57
Iโ€™ve been trying to gather as much info on Black rock as I can. It seems like every time Iโ€™m learning about something new I find somehow they are connected. That name has been like a bad penny and Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ve barely tapped into it.

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 April, 07:50
It feels so much of they want to gain control of the masses by way of food supply . maybe they live in the city and have no access to personal food supply. It feels all about control! Do you have controllers to have wealth. without wealth you may lack land, we need land to grow food so if you have communities after communities after communities in cities they get away with that who is more grass than there is open fields to grow food. Perfect for them we rely on supply and demand. Because of that grocery stores are out of supplies. Time to re-thnk !

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 April, 07:20
They wont make it to the final curtain.
Crimes Against Humanity.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 April, 07:20
I'm so sorry to hear this Joey. I pray you find a much better job. We are all becoming beyond angry that we cannot see any actual evidence of winning after years of being told to hold the line. We see comms and riddles are told to dig and figure it all out. โ€œItโ€™s happeningโ€ but us peons canโ€™t know what is โ€œhappeningโ€! ๐Ÿคฃ

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
20 April, 11:23
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I'm not angry. Because 'it had to be this way', could not be more true. They already won. They saved us all. Now you have to wake up to what all was going on. You 'cannot tell them, you must show them', could not be more true. The 'happening' is you, & all the others not fully awake, or even close to awake, actually being awake. Once you are, you will see it everywhere. The 'white hats' already have control over everything. But they kept it the same, & are playing it out, just like they had planned for us. Because this history, can NEVER, repeat itself. So you have to live it. 'Enjoy the show' is a catchy phrase, considering you really are, watching a show. The end they had planned for us, will instead be, 'the great awakening'. Hurry up. Wake up. 'You're going to love how this movie ends'. I have been awake my whole life, and I am anxious to have the answers to a lot of questions I have.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
21 April, 01:00
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Who runs Wall St right now? Tesla reported record earnings today, expected. Knowing this, it opened at $1030.00 a share. The price went down all day & closed at $977.00 a share. Right after closing, when these expected record profits were announced, the market went nuts, & shares ran up to $1046.00 a share, in 14 minutes (or less), then closing on the after-market at $1031.00 a share. People have been pouring into Tesla at the rate of 35 million shares traded a day for weeks. It was quite a show. Think of Gamestop, & AMC theaters (you know, the one that shows, shows). Remember, 'wanna play a game'. Connections. How many coincidences? Netflix. Big dive today, well deserved. Interesting fact-Tesla IPO'd at $17.00 a share, years ago. Future proves past. It's a puzzle. Put some fun into putting it together. Tesla, Neurolink, Space-X, Boring Co. Nothing happening? Who really runs Blackrock & Vanguaard? NOW. Houses? We need those. Lots of homeless. Big picture. IMO. Just thinking out loud.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
20 April, 07:05
Anyone know if they own this restaurant chain or is it just a coincidence that they jave the same name?
https://www.blackrockresta...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
20 April, 07:00
The Best Is Yet To Come What Part Of We Have It All Don't You Understand?

You Wouldn't Believe Where They Kept The Files On /YOU.
Inside, With Your Nanotechnology That Everyone Denied.
Enjoy The Show.

https://rumble.com/v11qss8...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 April, 06:59

I'm sorry Joey
Sending hugs your way Sweet Heart

Troy Halter @VonHalter
20 April, 06:55
Blackrock/Vanguard are also big shareholders of,............... Tesla

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 April, 02:25
In response Troy Halter to his Publication
And Twitter ?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 April, 06:48
Blackrock & Vanguard are basically 2 different sides of the same coin.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 April, 06:44
๐Ÿ˜‡ OH NO SO SORRY YOU LOST YOUR JOB GOD WILL BLESS YOU DOUBLE .................. DEAR JOEY I AM PRAYING DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE WATCH OVER PROVIDE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT OUR PATRIOT BROTHER AND MAY HE BE BLESSED WITH A EVEN BETTER JOB THAN HE HAD IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
20 April, 07:02
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Bay 17d @Bay17d
20 April, 07:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 April, 06:41
Blackrock owns Vanguard.
Vanguard owns Blackrock.

Controlling interest in both - the Rothschilds...

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
20 April, 06:31
the Blackhat playbook is still in play.
it is my belief that the โ€œStormโ€ hasnt hit the USA yetโ€ฆ
im Sorry you lost your job my friend!
Team Trump can only speed us through it, Yes it has been a long year, but imagine waiting 8 years. So even two is way shorter.
every Day that passes We learn more, the corruption runs deep. Theyโ€™re all going to answer for their crimes. Faith Patriots, Steady.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 April, 06:23

reaper myer @reapermyer
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 April, 06:10
got a phone call the other night. the guy on the phone said he represented a company that wants to buy homes in my area and asked if i would be willing to sell. nope !!!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 April, 06:27
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I have been getting letters like that. i don't answer my phone if I don't know the #.. If it is important , they will leave a voice mail..๐Ÿ˜‰

LeLe John @Grace1125
20 April, 06:09
black rock, van gaurd and state farm are shareholders of Disney

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
20 April, 05:42
Blackrock has been buying all the homes around my area and making the prices go up, a fixer upper in my area now cost over a half a million dollars, and now the rent has also gone up, its 3,500+ the cost of living is skyrocketing

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 April, 05:42
Who really owns Blackrock? How would any of us know if they were taken over? I apologize because I haven't went down the rabbit hole. I am just asking questions.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 April, 05:26
Spoiler Alert:
GOD WINS IN THE END.

Unspeakable Evil is being dragged into the Light,
where it canNOT survive.

https://thebiblefiles.com/...

20 April, 06:30
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Some people say that 6 companies own everything, but from what I have seen , these 2 companies do.. And they might as well be 1 company, just trying to fool us, because of monopoly laws.....๐Ÿ˜ซ

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 April, 05:23
They own the ๐ŸŒŽ.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 05:20
They are purposefully causing food shortages to try to bring us under control.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 06:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
in progress..

Carey Lou @Careylou
20 April, 05:09
They are pure evil

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
20 April, 05:08
I AM STILL WONDERING WHERE EXACTLY LIES "TRUMP RED LINE"...

I MINE HONEST OPINION WE CROSS IT SO MANY TIMES FROM 22.2.2022 THAT I HONESTLY CANNOT SEE, IF TRUMP IS FIGHTING AGAINST THEM, OR BECOME COMPLICIT...
CREATING FOOD SHORTAGE IS BLATANT ABUSING OF VERY BASIC HUMAN RIGHT, RIGHT OF EXISTENCE...
BUT IN YOUR WEIRD WORLD OF "LAW AND ORDER" YOU FIRST HAVE TO HIRE BETTER LAWYIERS, THAN CABAL HAVE, PLACE UNCORRUPT NON SATANIC JUDGES...
MEANHILE MANKIND DIE, BUT TRUMP MISSION WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED๐Ÿ™ˆ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
THIS IS POSSIBLE ONLY IN USA... TRULLY I TOLD YOU๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„
trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

https://www.wallstreetzen....

20 April, 05:18
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
Been wondering the same..

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 April, 06:38
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
looks like this list owns union pacific...railroad.
vangard and blackrock..always on top.