Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
20 April, 10:31
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Great to see they're exposing Disney & slowly waking up people to how evil they are! Disney Parks are a cover for what they really do to make money. They're not just Groomers, but child traffickers & have cloning operations below their parks. They've built massive tunnels underground which connect to the shipping ports in Florida. Makes sense knowing they had their own police force & medical facilities so were never investigated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
20 April, 10:31
Great to see they're exposing Disney & slowly waking up people to how evil they are! Disney Parks are a cover for what they really do to make money. They're not just Groomers, but child traffickers & have cloning operations below their parks. They've built massive tunnels underground which connect to the shipping ports in Florida. Makes sense knowing they had their own police force & medical facilities so were never investigated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
20 April, 09:58
More. Of. This.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 09:01
About time!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 April, 08:40
Disney was hugely responsible for training u to read SIGNS instead of English in the U.S. Look at all the old cartoons in news papers and comic books they used to produce right about the time grammar and Latin were removed from schools. Ever wonder why Jesus told us to "learn to read the SIGNS"?
Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”
Common Law=God's Laws...Legalese=Law Of Babylon/Rome/Vatican. The serpent has enslaved us through lack of understanding.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 April, 08:21
Polk County Sherriff
Go gettem

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
20 April, 12:42
bury them

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 April, 12:07
Good. Weird they had that privilege to begin with.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 April, 12:19
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I said the same thing 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸