Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 April, 11:24
# 2609

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
19 April, 11:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am still not okay with the election being stolen. So, Trump is done you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
not sure to be honest.
my first instinct is to say no
11:31 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kay Eski @KayEski
20 April, 12:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hey Kim, last Monday I was at Club 45 here in West Palm Beach, with the special guest President Trump.
He offered Q&A at the end, so I got up and asked the question (more or less my own words): " Mr. President, with all the election fraud coming out, hopefully soon decertification of the states (Wisconsin could be nr 1?) and Durham report, could we see you back in the White House BEFORE 2024?"
He responded with talking about Wisconsin hopefully getting decertified, then talking about winning 11 election fraud court cases and then he ended with "If Republicans worked faster..."

For me it was clear we COULD HAVE HAD 45 back even last year or this year but ppl, republicans are not ready yet. We The People are one of the Trump's card and it is not getting played out to the full extent yet. When you come to think of it, Trump didn't start talking about taking back the WH in 2024 until end of last year. Before that there was no date or "2024 or before".
I know in my heart he will be

Kay Eski @KayEski
20 April, 12:25
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
" Back" got cut off. "I know in my heart he will be back".

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 12:40
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
Pretty amazing you were able to hear him speak in an intimate setting and to be able to ask him a question!