Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
21 April, 12:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
when great minds connect, vibe or think alike✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 April, 07:05
Interesting I've had the word Torus stuck in my head for days now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 April, 02:19
I live in NY. In lib circles I am as welcome as a bad fart.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 April, 06:10
when i was small there werre moments where i was alone and looking out the window and i felt like a donut was around my head and body. occasionally that feeling would pop up. Kids intuitively know.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 April, 03:48
Its called a Toroidal field and is created by radial differential rotation and is stored in the tachocline. Our flat Earth sits it the middle of this field

Red Edge @Rededge
20 April, 03:17

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
19 April, 09:40
^^^ Its even got my old-age spread shape down pat. 😜

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 April, 09:35
To an observer with much greater mass, our entire life could just be the flash of a spark.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 09:33
Yes, LIGHT :) ⭐️☀️✨

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 09:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication