Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 10:41
Good Moring Patriots.

Eyes gots some dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 05:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Someone pulled the original manuscript out of the archives to confirm it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 April, 06:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
but of course

key words:

Mars
Implant

'When a man goes in to have virtual vacation memories of the planet Mars implanted in his mind, an unexpected and harrowing series of events forces him to go to the planet for real - or is he?'

There are many super soldiers who speak of being on Mars. Also, many truthers talking about Mars and it's inhabitants
07:24 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 April, 07:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
and kerry cassidy's jumproom to mars w/ wilcox

19 April, 07:32
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Are you saying she is saying SHE has a jumproom? That I would not believe and I'm not sold on Wilcox. Maybe I'll come around