Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 April, 10:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think these people pick names that have been predicted... hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
19 April, 08:18
Precisely!👏🏽
I wasn’t gonna share this, because I thought that it had to be a (personal) message that happened from God, but I decided that this entire message board on Anonup.com, is a personal message board from the Heavens.
Anyway, sonce we’re discussing LOOKING GLASSES...
On Easter Sunday, I opened up the Cabinet, and a wine glass fell, hitting the counter. It was shaped in the shaped of a flag from Pakistan... I reconstructed the big pieces and realized that it was a BROKEN LOOKING GLASS!🔍👀⏳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 April, 06:47
we are minus an “n”

memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 06:45

Mark Harris @TWILIGHTLEAF17
19 April, 06:00
Big deal Elon, i've conquered many mars bars over the years. All by myself and didn't need a nasa propaganda book made about it. Come on Elon do something hard!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 April, 05:42
Hope that’s not all he helps conquer.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 April, 05:42
Helped? hhhmmn - Like to meet them ...
Have you ever seen Elons Mother?
She acted the part of ULTRA [DS]

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
19 April, 05:18
I hope to Hell Elon is a good guy but I'm also not naive to the fact that him and Jack could be making a push for a Libertarian candidate most likely Tulsi Gabbard so they can steal votes away from Trump and place a Deep State candidate in office. They don't care who as long as they can win.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 05:03
Someone pulled the original manuscript out of the archives to confirm it

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
19 April, 06:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Soooo one of his parents read it ... how is that EARTH SHATTERING?

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
20 April, 12:09
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
In the type, it actually looks more like an "F" than an "E". Flon?

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
19 April, 04:08
It also helps when you belong to a secret Society that controls everything.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 April, 02:25
🤔

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 April, 01:26
Braun knew where we live and Elon knows it too :)
Psalm 19.1
The Milky Way showed me.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
19 April, 01:21
talking of 👀 i like the ones on your Durham moon 🌚

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 April, 12:34
Good morning VK & Patriots.

One of those books placed into the past from the future I bet or looking glass 🤔

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 April, 02:26
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
same thought

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 April, 12:32
Great Morning VK! So he is the inventer of the V2 rocket!? Hmmm 🤔😊

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 12:12
After watching Valkrie last night again VK, seems they never went away, just into hiding.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 April, 12:11
😆Good Morning! Well its Afternoon now.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
19 April, 12:03
Since history is written by [them], I don't see how this is fact. I've been in website development for decades and you can backfill information any time. But hey...it's a nice thought!🙃

Backfilling information will end with blockchain internet, blockchain voting, etc...

You can't backfill without destroying the digital ledger.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 April, 12:47
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
This is the type of thing I think about a lot. Time and "facts" are tricky things.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
19 April, 12:03
Since history is written by [them], I don't see how this is fact. I've been in website development for decades and you can backfill information any time. But hey...it's a nice thought!🙃

Backfilling information will end with blockchain internet, blockchain voting, etc...

You can't backfill without destroying the digital ledger.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 April, 11:52

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 April, 11:44
Project Looking Glass.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 April, 11:52
Did you say Eyes? As in Through Angela's Eye? Same mistake as the screen writers.

Extra S = 19

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My Novel on AU today at 10:08 AM
Your post 10:41 AM
Time Diff 33 M

33 - 19 = 14

Q 14
Military Intelligence.
always 5-steps ahead
Someone is helping

Q 1041
Here we go.
Q
Would you believe they called the WH for comment prior to publishing?
Q

They ERASED it before I had to rewrite it. They tried to prevent me from publishing it.

Thank GOD I have a photographic memory to recall what I had written.

Current TS good.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 April, 11:45
‘Elon’ and ‘checkmate’ go together.
And doesn’t this article make the twitter deal
seem trivial?

“Eyes gots some dots”- gematria - 531

White queen to f3 - check mate.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 April, 12:41
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Queen news incoming? 🤔

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 April, 11:36
👀

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 April, 11:37

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
19 April, 11:32
Good Morning VK
von braun said we got help from them?