Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
22 April, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Doxycycline does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 April, 06:22
Bioflavonoids work for allergies. Try an orange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
20 April, 01:11
Probably not but it works great on "rona". Hubby & I had mild symptoms for less than 36hours thanks to Ivermectin.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 April, 08:13
Local honey is the best 😉

Kraken Patriot @willowt
20 April, 07:35
Chlorine Dioxide (CL02) does, aka, MMS... https://mmstestimonials.co...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 April, 11:46
Colloidal silver helps mine with pet allergies . I use it for every thing .

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
19 April, 11:40
... unless the "allergies" are something else. A reaction caused by something parasitic maybe, and not our natural environment which really makes no sense at all to be allergic to.

Sean Michaels @SDo
19 April, 11:33
...was hoping to try it on my son with treee nut allergy.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 11:04
Tennessee will make ivermectin available without a ...https://wpln.org › post › tennessee-to-make-ivermectin-...
Apr 7, 2022 — Ivermectin will soon be available without a prescription in Tennessee. Both the state House and Senate have given final approval to the bill ...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
19 April, 11:03
I recently had a cold and I had friends ask me why I never took cold medicine to help, I can't be the only person who thinks it just has to run it's course and OTC stuff just hides symptoms and makes rich people tons of money ..but if there is truth to the ivermectin knocking it out in like a day or two is true ..i'm in lol

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
19 April, 10:55
Only cancer?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 April, 10:53
The Nine 13thD
🙏
prayers up

one of my favorite pics of all time

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
20 April, 07:17
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Mie too, this is from a video called Angel Flight...link below

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Angel Flight (Radio Tower Remix) - w/ Lyrics - YouTube

Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, ...

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
19 April, 10:50
Curious if you get #TheGreatDefault vibes from this?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 10:37
😂

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 April, 09:38
Is that why you were sick? Allergies?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 April, 09:29
Confirmed.
Also a no go for migraines.
Also confirmed.

Marie Foster @Marecf
19 April, 08:31
Quercetin and Bromaline work well for allergies as well as NAD+

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
20 April, 05:41
In response Marie Foster to his Publication
what is NAD?

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
20 April, 05:41
In response Marie Foster to his Publication
what is NAD?

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
19 April, 08:27
I've been trying to find something that works. I've been getting constant tonsillitis, Tinnitus (buzzing) ear popping. And the doctors wont do anything. They prescribed me a medicated mouthwash and it does help, but not really. If Ivermectin works, I'm down!!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
19 April, 10:38
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Research Silver. This helped my son when he had strep throat. Natural antibiotic and immune booster

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 08:25
I ‘(apostrophe “A”) .(period “P”)
9+ 1+ 16

Cax SCx @Cax
19 April, 07:48
Ivermectin works for everthing.
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
Danny is amazing. Period. 🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
19 April, 07:46
does it work for cancer?

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
20 April, 12:50
In response Frank Ledz to his Publication
go to the NIH website and search cancer and ivermectin. pages of studies showing it at least helps with many types of cancer.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 April, 07:44
Chiropractic works

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
19 April, 07:41
VK, is this an "opposite" message?

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
19 April, 07:34
I used to live off allegra or zyrt. I believe NAC helped change that. 🤷‍♂️

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
19 April, 08:34
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
ever since i started my regimen of D3, Zinc, Quercetin,Vit C and NAC I haven’t had a single tickle in my throat or anything allergy related or upper respiratory related since Nov 2019! used tonget it every year.

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 April, 07:23
arm & hammer simply sinus. I use the night time formula that has eucalyptus. opens you right up. beats back sinus infections, colds, itchy eyes pataday eye drops.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 April, 08:10
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
i swear by Zatidor for my eye allergies.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 April, 07:19

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
19 April, 07:15
VK at home we are all sick, it seems like the flu, we are taking antibiotics and anti-flu, we should take ivermectin?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 April, 11:20
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I use Raw apple cider vinegar. Doctors have used it for hundreds of years.

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
20 April, 07:22
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I also use black cumin oil...cold pressed..under the tongue..a few drops...no covid here..

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Very important info. Thanks, VK!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Very important info. Thanks, VK!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
19 April, 07:13

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 April, 10:54
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
FYI your comment has uploaded 26 times in this thread