AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 April, 02:57
@Vincentkennedy You got a fan.
BUT. im not paying money .

https://youtu.be/0cEyxNmad...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I can't afford to get her new videos or I would. She puts a lot of work into them! If you spent that much time on something don't you deserve to get paid? Plus she is having health issues. I am super excited that her old foundational videos will be up o 107 daily!
03:09 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 April, 03:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
in the beginning it was good , but we know what she has , already. plus VK IS here with us. words straight from the horses mouth, i like her work , but people look to get paid off of the movement , we do this for free and only ask that people share the information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 April, 03:25
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I respect your opinion. There are many who have never seen any of her older videos. It's been a while since I have seen them. I am looking forward to looking at them again. I am sure her new stuff is full of new decodes. She is very talented at catching the commz. The new Juan video he just did with Jennifer Mac even has her name with commz. Having watched her videos I still can't keep up with all of the numbers etc it takes to understand it. I have a better grasp at it. I can't imagine how long it takes her to do those videos.