Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 April, 03:09
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I can't afford to get her new videos or I would. She puts a lot of work into them! If you spent that much time on something don't you deserve to get paid? Plus she is having health issues. I am super excited that her old foundational videos will be up o 107 daily!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 April, 03:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
in the beginning it was good , but we know what she has , already. plus VK IS here with us. words straight from the horses mouth, i like her work , but people look to get paid off of the movement , we do this for free and only ask that people share the information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 April, 03:02
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I AGREE FOLLOWED HER VIDEOS FROM THE BEGINNING TIL SHE STARTED CHARGING PEOPLE I REFUSE TO PAY FOR IT SORRY I REALLY LIKED THEM BUT NO NOT PAYING I THINK IF YOU WANT TO DONATE TO SOMEONE THAT IS OKAY BUT WHAT THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN EXPECTING THEM TO PAY FOR YOUR WORK

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 April, 03:06
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
i agree 👍 truth is free