Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
Beware of this non-patriot Talktoderrick especially the ladies. He/She is a troll. Romance/Love. After a week or so, he messages you saying he purchased you a gift of XRP in your name. Sends link and log in info. Don't CLICK LINK!! He will pressure you to click and review. He will also fake a wreck with photos and ask for money to be sent to tow company on a cash app. It gives me great pleasure to expose this parasite. Sometimes a true Patriot has to play along in order to snag a fraud. Nothing like a troll PM'ing a Patriot that's good at her job. His second acct had a cheesy man and dog/dating photo. His 2nd acct DM's to start process. He's not smart. In fact, very insecure. His second acct has been deleted. He is still here trolling with the above mentioned acct. Please understand, he doesn't care about you nor pushing truths with evidence. He needs lunch money. Let's make him famous, shall we? Help him soil his pants a bit more. I would not post this if I didn't have the facts.
11:30 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by ChloeTrumpGal79 in this post can reply
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
20 April, 11:04
In response Chloe79_ TrumpGal to her Publication
I just received the PM from the person you posted about yesterday. He uses a script and it is a bit cheesy. I played along briefly. He didn't like my responses to his messages. He got angry, said a few choice words, blocked me. It appears he has changed his user Id. Let's continue to make him famous , Shall We? Trump_My_President

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 11:10
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
🤜❤️🤛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
19 April, 12:13
WOW!!!! Time to make a parasite famous!! Love the comment "Help him soil his pants a bit more"!! Brilliant!!💥 Ok.. I will do my part to make this creep famous!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 April, 11:36
Thank you. Just checked him out, he has one post. I blocked him

19 April, 11:44
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Good!! He has another acct to. Says he is a AF Vet Pilot. See my profile and post from last night. Gives me great pleasure to expose these frauds. Happy Tuesday!! 🤜❤️🤛