Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 April, 05:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 08:02
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Maybe something in between. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 April, 06:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have honestly lost all hope. If i am part of the 4-6% I can only hope my wife and children get to see a better world.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 09:13
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
the 4-6% aren’t defined as hopeless…
They refuse to believe in God
They will refuse to believe the Truths revealed( pedo- Corruption etc)
Hang in there
❤️

19 April, 09:17
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
i believe in God. I just am at the end of my rope. Tired of riddles

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 10:22
hang in there … we are crawling across the finish line. I have a unique perspective( Struck by God & incredible events Surrounding it).
I have No doubt What is unfolding~biblical Take down of Deepstate.

and still ..its Rough
(feel frozen)?
Try to grind it out-
You can endure way more than you think….

19 April, 10:27
Not so sure anymore. I have no joy in me what so ever

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
im Sorry to hear it … i wish I could properly Convey my Story to you. it would generate hope. i witnessed a daytime moon disappear from cloudless sky at 10:10am ( and had message for a seperate priest each time 2019/2021). both priest were blown away by the message. i have witnessed miracle of sun since oct 2019( i can stare into sun at high noon for hours - watch it blink spin, emit rainbows) . i quite 30 yr 3/can day Copenhagen snuff habit cold( no withdrawals) . healed of clinical anxiety , etc. God spoke to me for 2 yrs. Then passed me off to his Son on earth. man didn’t talk me into “the Second Coming”- ABBA did.
The message in 2019-“its the time of Revelation”
2021 message: “ its the harvest” the 144,000 were selected in 2021(fall)
my weight dropped to 144lbs into the reading of 144,000 elect at church (without fasting)
11:34 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 11:53
continued…This is what Revelations looks like . Its the End Times for our Captors ( Deepstate) not us… each interior message was accompanied by exterior Affirmation ( Rainbows in pgh pa with each message). Strangers would Approach with affirmation ( truly incredible series of events)

You can’t make this stuff up

There is Nothing Joyful about the Above Story. most Called me Crazy, liar etc… lost family, friends etc… It has Not been an easy path… they told me - “ you are sick” dying of cancer etc… i even went to Dr got X ray, Sonogram , urinalysis , 28 bloodtests to placate my wife(re weightloss). they all came back healthy. my weight is back to 155lbs (5’11)… Im not dead of cancer.
YET ..
no one is Saying,” we were wrong it was God not Illness”
Hang in there-
If I Can survive this Shit- you can

19 April, 11:39
feel free to message me