Patriotic One @Patriotic1
Can I get one fookin good day without something messin it up? Just one is all I ask. IDK if it vibes or radiowaves butit was going so good now I just wanna cry
02:05 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 April, 03:08
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I know the feeling, Rest, dear friend, observe don't absorb (hard to do)... let it pass through.. xox

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 April, 03:08
love and hugs to you. sending you warm, up lifting vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
19 April, 03:07
We have the weight of the world on our shoulders. We all break down. We take a breath, we get rest, we regain strength. And We Are Never Out Of The Fight. God will lift you up. You are never alone. We are all with you. You are loved. God Bless You in all the ways you need. Hang in there Patriot.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

19 April, 02:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Ty fren. I do not know how to express how grateful I am to have a community like this to help when things get rough. been alone it feels for so long. Ty for you r kind words and prayers. I am holding it together.
I have never posted anything like this im my life. It is nice to have people to lean on when times are tough. I cannot express mny gratitude enough. I love you all

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 April, 02:28
Tell yourself, "I love you," wrap up in a blankie, and just cry. Blessings, patriot. 💙 Here's to better days.

19 April, 02:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Ty for kind words fren. I am pushing throu. I love you guys.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 June, 05:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
😭❤️🙏🏻