Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 07:59
Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIs MyPath @TruthIsMyPath
honestly the mask mandate being lifted on public transport was pretty exciting!
11:02 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthIsMyPath in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 01:37
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
Wish they would lift it at the V.A. we were fooked before but I need my throat fixed again and no amount of home treatments can do that. I'll suffer before I bow. Fook em

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 12:40
Mark of beast - epic Fail
Final enslavement- Epic fail

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 April, 12:13
I agree! That was veey exciting to wathc unfold today! Intexted everyone and nobody bekieved me or thought it would take forever to start and wondered what thr CDC would do... ugh one of the last strongholds. Lol now I hope my neighbors will finally believe and stop wearing them in the car. smh in california.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
18 April, 11:11
I was flying when it happen … of course we did not find out till we landed …. I told my boys get the maks off now!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

laura rosario @Lauracr
19 April, 09:39
In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication
my daughter and grandkids were flying to when the plane landed and she seen my message The mask came off 2 Pilots were walking behind her talking about it and She said my Mom just sent me the info and They took theirs off to