Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 April, 01:46
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I nice to read ‘good’ stories about Priests. I guess not all are bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 April, 01:50
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
There is Hope and we shall keep our faith in humanity like Q said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 06:45
The fact the doG likes him is all I need to know.

https://majically.com/braz...

Patriot America @Trump4us123
19 April, 06:41
I’m crying! ❤️❤️❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 April, 03:53
that is wonderful, a priest has influence, and he is using it for good💛

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 03:00
🙏🙏🙏

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
19 April, 02:47
doG ❤

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 April, 01:13
and proll has done less for the people

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 April, 12:25
There has to be some good ones, not all can be bad. Just like Hollywood there are more good than bad.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 April, 12:19
Priests cannot have pets. A local priest told us during mass that he had to give his dog to family before becoming a priest.

Love this story about Fr. Gomes.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 April, 11:23
A man of doG❤️

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 11:15
I love the thought of this.
The robe causes me concern of any truth. Isn't that a shame!
Hope its true
Thanks for sharing

19 April, 11:37
In response arba happihr to her Publication
The last church I attended I couldn't even sit without looking at the upholstery thinking those swirls look a bit pedo. Trying to fine tune the inner child in me now to get beyond looking so hard for the evil and maybe then I will see pure goodness all around me. Have a fabulous day like that dogs day kind of fabulous :)

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 April, 11:10
💖

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
19 April, 10:59
Outstanding! ❤️️

Golden Times donated @Golden
19 April, 10:57
Seed The Change ! ☀️🌱🌎

Thank you, all & AU for your seeds of change !

19 April, 11:31
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Let's Grow Together 💗

19 April, 10:52
Awe thanks VK you made my day and many happy pups :)
Solutions are a beautiful thing when Love is there.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 April, 10:52

bNatura @bNatura
19 April, 10:51
I'm not crying, you are crying. Thank you for this precious sharing. My retired Dad and beloved wife are finally running a dog shelter (my mum (r.i.p and currently in cosmos spa travelling away from here) used to have as a dream.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 April, 10:51
Awwwwww

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 April, 10:16
This is a mission I want.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 April, 10:12
❤️What a great story....Thanks greatly for sharing it❣️

19 April, 10:37
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My pleasure. Have a most fabulous day. I promise there are more great stories to come!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 April, 10:12
Probably does the same thing with kids. 😮

19 April, 10:45
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Sadly I thought the same thing.
I long for the day I don't have to think like that anymore.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 April, 03:56
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
i so hope not, hoping still some good ones left