TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 April, 01:23
this has me worried.... and it doesn't feel organic... it feels much darker... not that you can't be different or unique in your own way...but what is happening doesn't feel right to me...sorry this isn't meant to offend anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. THEY'VE been working on this for decades. Yeah, each to his own, but what we're seeing is not organic. It's infiltration from within and without. The whole purpose here is to destroy the family unit. They started with education back in the 50's. Then came welfare, kick dad out of the home, make mom believe pastures were greener in the work force, put kids into daycare, later in school where they're the kids are totally brainwashed. Then came "learning/disabilities" (defined by school admins), kids put on meds at early ages, vaccines, etc. It's a process that led us to what we are seeing today. It was all planned out decades ago.
12:42 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 May, 06:59
In response Made In America to her Publication
100% except its even worse...the special needs injured kids like mine constantly missing school due to autoimmune/GI/medical issues 😡😡 and i cant even commit to a full time prison (i mean job)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 May, 07:04
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I know Rachel. I think about your situation with your son. It saddens me more than you know. I don't even know what to say to people like you that struggle like you do. Not only does caring for a child full time take a toll on you, it takes a toll on your finances as well because you can't commit to a full time job. This whole thing is just so disheartening.