Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Greta admits it's all a hoax!!
11:23 AM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Novax Cue @Novax
18 April, 06:05
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
looks ediited and possibly dubbed since the video quality is low and the words dont match up with her mouth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 April, 06:06
In response Novax Cue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 April, 02:03
Cosmic History Concrete getting ready to be set hard as stone? Make your choice?

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 01:51
Was she blackmailed into lying to the people.
Was this even aired for the world to see?
I believe nothing MSM shares Until President Trump returns
NO TV for me

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 April, 01:23
Even puppets have an opportunity to AWAKEN and see the light!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
18 April, 12:37
Only thing that concerns me is the split in the film right before she says that.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 April, 01:19
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I see it, but she still said what she said and it startled him.

Have a look at this video Rachel T22 posted.. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 April, 11:56
And just like that She is done, She told the truth? How dare you Greta How dare you. lol

NEO ONE @Neo
18 April, 11:55
This was fact checked on FB. Does it mean that's real?
Think so.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 April, 11:38

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 April, 01:37
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
So global warming? lol
This morning in my front... Will be gone by 3:00.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 April, 11:30
🔥🔥🔥😂👍

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 April, 11:27
GOD always makes sure the truth prevails. GOD always wins.

David Higgins @David23
18 April, 11:24
Good find!