Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 10:38
Good morning/afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
does the moon even turn/rotate ?
10:40 AM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dawn95 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 April, 02:02
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
THE MOONS IN TIDAL LOCK ROTATES ONCE PER REVOLUTION AROUND THE EARTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 10:47
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Well, official science says that it rotates, but it always keeps one face toward us.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
18 April, 11:55
Exactly what I just noticed from this video. It only tilts slightly. Nothing to see here I'm sure. 🙄

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 April, 12:10
I still am suspicious of the moon...it has been very wierd since New Years eve. Last week was first time it was back to somewhat normal. It never looked full last week though...top right corner was missing a very small piece