Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
19 October, 12:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Good Afternoon Johnny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 April, 01:50
Wobble. Wobbly. Whoopsie. I wonder if it wobbles in synch with earth? I wonder if the tides are a function of a wobbling earth, not correlated to the moon at all. I wonder if the moon mirrors the wobbling earth. I wonder wonder who, who wrote the book of love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 April, 11:38
GM Johnny

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 April, 11:33
Now that's some nice shootin 🤠👍

Water Mark @Watermark
18 April, 10:57
Very interesting!

Thank you, Johnny.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 April, 10:53
mornin’ Johnny! 🥰🙏🏼
My niece sent these from Pa. she took with her new camera 4/16/22! I thought they were beautiful & special so I kept them! 🙌🏻💫 last one not as clear! must have been her first shot!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 April, 10:40
does the moon even turn/rotate ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 10:47
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Well, official science says that it rotates, but it always keeps one face toward us.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 April, 02:02
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
THE MOONS IN TIDAL LOCK ROTATES ONCE PER REVOLUTION AROUND THE EARTH