Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 03:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
68=War started yesterday!🤔

Tell Nana again exactly why do we allow the Federal Reserve to screw us all in the ground?
Who exactly gave them the authority to rule over us, they are not even an American entity.
I for one was not fookn asked if I consented.
Let's just remove them from our equation in the the same damn manner they inserted themselves in our lives, evidently we can use the same justification, "Just Because We Can"

Let's be clear Nana did not knowingly consent to our President selling us out to the Reptilians and Dracos in 1954 nor did I consent to the Fed Reserve rule over my financial life.
Hell I was not even born in 54!

Time for a redo!🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
18 April, 03:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 April, 01:09
HOLY WAR

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 April, 12:01
"The STORM of the LORD Will BURST OUT IN WRATH, a DRIVING WIND SWIRLING DOWN on the heads of the wicked. The FIERCE ANGER of The LORD will Not turn back until He FULLY ACCOMPLISHES the Purposes of His Heart. In days to come you will understand this." Jeremiah 30:23-24 💥23💥

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 April, 11:52
W.A.R.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 April, 11:50
AMMO- 42
Mr. K- 42
RAW- 42

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
18 April, 09:50
The End

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 April, 02:40
NCSWIC.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 April, 01:41
Edwin Starr - War (Original Video - 1969) - YouTube

Original video of Edwin Starr singing his famous song: "War" [Original Music video from 1969] Originally written under the Motown label, and first performed ...

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 April, 01:49
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
im sad to say right now its needed, not like the cabal version of war but good vs evil,👈these ferkers need to be taken down.
🙏 for our good men and women going up against the dark ones

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 April, 12:37
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
grew up listening to that song

Patriot America @Trump4us123
18 April, 01:27
This is what Juan O Savin said today!

Soul Shine @soulshine
18 April, 01:40
In response Patriot America to his Publication
I can't seem to find it. Would you please share the link?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 01:26
I read that and went right into Marley's War Lyrics

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 April, 01:32
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Ikr. And then I heard this one in my "antique" mind. 😉

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
War: What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing (Edwin Starr) - YouTube

Война –Ради чего она?Она абсолютно не нужна.War, huh, yeahWhat is it good forAbsolutely nothing.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 April, 01:18
Q
1:00[0]

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
18 April, 09:43
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
A Warbird Angel approches 🤨👍

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 April, 01:07

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 April, 01:02
Every fricking day.