Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Mike 1.7 @Goldstar17
18 April, 02:53
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
💗 Because the blood of your Only Begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua in Hebrew), has paid for my sin, once and for all 💗.

By the grace of God, I Received this Gospel of Peace, Repented of my sin and now I desire to Run the race He has set before me. I am confident that my name is written in the Lamb’s Book Of Life.

*By the way, it’s a trick question because God would know who belongs to Him 😉. The ones who are clothed in the Righteousness of Jesus Christ. “Not by might, nor by power, but by MY Spirit sayeth the Lord” 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
17 April, 06:57
Lord I would hope that it not a question of should or shouldn’t, but rather am I deserving. I have led an imperfect life and have sinned and hurt others in this life, but my way has not been one of negligent debauchery. I have consciously tried to correct my ways and lead my life as I believe you have instructed. Admittedly, it has not been easy but I am hopeful that my acts of kindness and generosity teamed with my willful prayers asking for forgiveness and guidance would show the regret and will to correct the deeds of my past. Lord if I am not worthy I do not want you to open this gate. I only ask you in return, am I worthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
17 April, 06:53

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 April, 06:48
Because This is my home, I am your daughter and I love you father! 😊🙏🤍

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 April, 06:41
I'm a child of the King, I was adopted and grafted in, and this is my home. I'm here to visit my father.