P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 April, 02:29
FLASHBACK: President Trump says that “ultimately we win” against the Invisible Enemy by Easter. POTUS always knows. 😎

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Does anyone have the old Juan O Savin video where he mentions it being over by Easter?

[see thread]
04:29 PM - Apr 17, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 April, 08:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Here is a new of Juan O Savin video where he mentions Easter/Ishtar and goes over the significance of the numbers of 4/17/22.

https://media.107daily.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 09:26
Thank you P.J.

Mistie Troy @Mysteria17
18 April, 11:50
love me some 107...I didnt want to "heart" it cuz it's at 17 now

17 April, 04:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Three Days of Darkness??? PART 1 - YouTube

Hello Brothers and Sister, Thank you for watching with me for our Redeemer's return! How excited I am to see what happens this weekend! I hope this video wil...