P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
FLASHBACK: President Trump says that “ultimately we win” against the Invisible Enemy by Easter. POTUS always knows. 😎

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅
02:29 PM - Apr 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 April, 08:27
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Yes but the question is which Easter is President Trump referring too. Is it this Easter April 17th 2022 or the Myan Calendar which is in the next 13 days time? No body really knows, because so much real dates and history has been removed deleted or changed so we don't know the real truth. All I know is believing in our Lord God and pray for peace and freedom for every man woman and child on this earth.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 April, 07:26
Another video he mentions Easter
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 April, 07:25
Did you notice the screen turns red after Trump says 'evaluate the data' about 1.00 mark

arba happihr @arba
17 April, 06:08
This reminder clip
made my day
Thank you so much for making
right this moment a smile
We Win!
Fauci is burnt toast.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 April, 05:46
😉Maybe RRN was right and Fauci was arrested last week? Hmm

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
17 April, 05:54
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Here in Belgium friends have also told me that Fauci has been arrested. Let us hope!! 🤭🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 04:29
Does anyone have the old Juan O Savin video where he mentions it being over by Easter?

[see thread]

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 04:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Three Days of Darkness??? PART 1 - YouTube

Hello Brothers and Sister, Thank you for watching with me for our Redeemer's return! How excited I am to see what happens this weekend! I hope this video wil...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 April, 08:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Here is a new of Juan O Savin video where he mentions Easter/Ishtar and goes over the significance of the numbers of 4/17/22.

https://media.107daily.com...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 April, 04:16
check out frauci’s body language and facial expression/eyes…did he know yet that he was fooked?

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
17 April, 02:44
WILLIAM COOPER HOUR OF THE TIME #1693 JFK Jr. WHY?

Hello George I Am JFK Jr It's Going To Be A Hot Summer

https://rumble.com/v11alr5...