Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
17 April, 02:52
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It's CRAZY TRUE TOO! GOD BLESS THE KENNEDY"S!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
17 April, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
17 April, 02:46

Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
17 April, 03:17
I'm pretty blown away! But I have a VERY opened mind right now! I pray to God for decernment. I truly believe in MY heart that This Person; who says he's JR. IS JR! I truly believe, the person I followed years ago when ALL this Q stuff started was Carolyn, his wife! I know this! Who ever these people are LOVE this family! I also know, that YES this road has been SO STRESSFUL! I get so angry with this JR person, because I DONT agree with whats happening, but HE WOULD. I TRUST IN THIS PERSON! Juan, Vince, whoever JR? Ya He's only opened mind mind to truth! Just think of what they have been through! I can be a good student and TRUST in this process! I LOVE YOU Vince/Jr. I STAND BEHIND YOU!!! Thank YOU!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 April, 03:50
Not Alex Onasis - different nose