17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 April, 10:58
enjoy the day with your family, if you’re lucky enough to be able to.

do not ruin relationships or push too hard on them - come down to their level for the day.

family is everything, and one day they will see, but for now, spare yourself the heartache and hurt, and have a wonderful day full of family and love.

no, i won’t be wishing you a happy ishtar, but i do wish everyone has a beautiful Sunday.

for those of us who are not spending the day with anyone, you are not alone. you’re never alone. WRWY

WWG1WGA

Much love, Anons.
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
That's totally awesome. I won't be celebrating Ishtar/Isis either, BUT I will be having dinner with my family and enjoying my new grand babies. They know how I feel about these pagan holidays, BUT they still invite me. For THAT, I am grateful. Family is everything and all will see when it's their time to see.
11:55 AM - Apr 17, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it