17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
enjoy the day with your family, if you’re lucky enough to be able to.

do not ruin relationships or push too hard on them - come down to their level for the day.

family is everything, and one day they will see, but for now, spare yourself the heartache and hurt, and have a wonderful day full of family and love.

no, i won’t be wishing you a happy ishtar, but i do wish everyone has a beautiful Sunday.

for those of us who are not spending the day with anyone, you are not alone. you’re never alone. WRWY

WWG1WGA

Much love, Anons.
❤️
10:58 AM - Apr 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
17 April, 11:58
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 April, 11:55
That's totally awesome. I won't be celebrating Ishtar/Isis either, BUT I will be having dinner with my family and enjoying my new grand babies. They know how I feel about these pagan holidays, BUT they still invite me. For THAT, I am grateful. Family is everything and all will see when it's their time to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
17 April, 11:41
❤🇨🇦

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 April, 11:26
🙏🏼❤️💫

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
17 April, 11:24
Needed..💚

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 April, 11:03
Thanks 17C + Backatcha❣️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts