Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 April, 09:08
Navy decode

=

Truman Show / Believe In The Future / Reincarnation Of Jesus / True Psychic Ability / Extraordinary Focus / Lord Gods Prophecy Code / Stop Playing Around / Second Jesus Has Risen / Family Is Everything / Close To The Finish Line / The Spirit Of The Lord / The Third Eye In The Brain
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
227-722
1362-2631
TS 18:30 - 6:30

[They] are afraid.
They are losing control of the message.
WWG1WGA!
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Lover @Linzc
16 April, 10:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance 💙 💚

Hebrew - at that time
Greek - from another place [by another way]

Hebrew - son of Gad & descendant of Arod
Greek - to plow

Hebrew - high, proud
Greek - twofold, double

Hebrew - to be treasured up or hoarded
Greek - penalty [punishment following condemnation, penal servitude]

Hebrew - violent, violent perverting
Greek - if that, though

Hebrew - mourning
Greek - unknown [unknowable]

Hebrew - reed, papyrus
Greek - welldoing

Hebrew - to weep
Greek - to search out [search diligently, examine carefully]

Hebrew - son of Haman
Greek - to set free, release

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
16 April, 11:13
In response Freedom Lover to his Publication
I am trying to see the correlation on these Can you explain Strongs concordance... I know what it is for but I thought The Hebrew was to help with th OT while Greek was for NT as that was how it was wrritten ... Any help would be greatly appreciated..wanting to learn more.

Freedom Lover @Linzc
You are correct. The OT is in Hebrew & the NT was written in Greek. Each word found in the Bible was assigned a number to search for deeper meaning, study the translation, or find passages using specific words. I use team blue green's decodes & look up the definition of the words assigned to the corresponding number. Sometimes the definitions of the words or Bible passages may give a deeper understanding or align with the decodes. Sometimes I cannot find a correlation, though others may. We're still just trying to work together to see if we can find deeper meaning using various methods. Feel free to jump in or share ideas anytime!
12:18 AM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Linzc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Lover, click on at the bottom under it