Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 April, 09:36
This is awesome... Hope Dr Z comes out with more evidence about HCQ/Ivermectin and their benefits for Covid and other diseases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 April, 10:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
GOD BLESS Dr Z. He kept everyone in my family out of the hospital. We were very sick but none of us had to be hospitalized with his knowledge and supplements. He is a good man of GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Glad to know someone who benefited from his protocol!
10:29 PM - Apr 16, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 April, 10:49
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I really feel it saved us as I thought I was going to die. To be honest though putting colloidal silver in my essential oil diffuser by my bed is what took all of the pain out of my lungs. That was the real miracle worker but I am very grateful to Dr Z for his love for GOD and humanity. Pray for him daily. He is the kind of soul that should live forever.