Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 April, 12:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
RIGHT NOW WHOLE "CIVILISED" WESTERNPLAY SHOCKED, WHEN RUSSIA WAS PUSHED TO ITS LIMIT AND DECIDE TO DEFEND THEIR OWN CITIZENS BEFORE NAZIS... IF SOMETHINK IS DICTIONARY DOUBLE STANDARDS, THAT IS USA ENRAGE ABOUT RUSSIA DEFENCE WAR (VERY HUMBLE AND LIMITED WAR)...IN IRAQ FREEDOM SCAMM USA, POLAND, AUSTRALIA AND UNITED KINGDOM DESTROYED PER SINGLE DAY!!! MORE LIFE AND MORE PROPERTY AS RUSSIAN ARMY IN UKRAINE PER WHOLE CONFLICT!!! CITY OF FALLUJA IS STILL IRRADIATED BY USING DEPLETED URANIUM SHELLS, WHICH CAUSED MASSIVE BIRTH DEFECTS ON INFANTS AND SKYROCKETTING CANCER ON ADULTS !!! NO ONE DOES FUCKING CARE !!! https://youtu.be/-G2wENzJA...
https://www.bbc.com/news/a...
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 12:02
THOSE TWO SLIDES TOLD U EVERYTHINK ANOUT US ECONOMY...

ITS ONLY EXPLOIT MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX...

USA SOLD FEAR, AND ON OTHER HAND RECEIVE RANSOM PAYMENT IN GOODS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 April, 12:04
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Sad

16 April, 11:57
BASICLY SAUD

DOLLAR IT HAS VALUE, BECAUSE EVERY POTUS HARRASS OPEC🤣🤣🤣

ONCE OPEC REFUSE BEING HARRASED BY US ARMY, DOLLAR QUICKLY BECOME REICHSMARKS AFTER WW1...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 April, 11:06
I have a silver certificate that was my dad’s

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
16 April, 10:29
keep all your pennies 1981 and before (copper) and all 1964 and before dimes, quarters, halves and dollars (silver).

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 April, 10:32
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Thanks. appreciate that advice.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
16 April, 10:18
I have a few of those silver certificates :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 April, 10:26
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
That's very cool!

Pink Totter @Totter
17 April, 02:02
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I have a few of them too.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 April, 10:12
my dad left me some of those … Gonna petition DJT to make good on them 🤣

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 April, 10:23
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
🙌🤣