MUSK coming after MAJOR platforms
w/TWITTER we see crucial moves being made

VANGUARD has 2nd largest investors in the world after BlackRock
(BlackRock owns vanguard)
& form a triangle of super world power
with Berkshire Hathaway/State Street
THESE ELITE SUPER POWERS CONTROL
💥food, steel, big tech, Silicon valley, airline, agriculture,
textile & clothing, Oil & solar panel, Tobacco, big PHARMA, electronics & BANKING 💥

MUSK is staging a WAR against VANGUARD/BLACKROCK
(VANGUARD protected by DS MIL INTEL
MUSK secretly backed by TRUMP & White HAT MIL. INTEL)

This open WAR/ Battle happening now
is for control of TWITTER
& THE FLOW OF WORLD INFORMATION

MUSK going after CNN & a MAJOR Hollywood NETWORK

These moves
Twitter
CNN
Top Hollywood NETWORK
can & WILL break the ELITE SYSTEM WORLD CONTROL
of BLACKROCK/VANGUARD = DS CABAL

White Hats making many powerful Chess moves
behind the scenes to insure MUSK’s game plan

🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ob1canobi in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 April, 10:30
In response truth light to his Publication
According to Q The Storm Rider
Elon Musk is triple-agent.
He is now in his White Hat role
taking down the deep state MSM.
Juan O Savin has often talked about
the double or triple agents
in this INFORMATION / INFILTRATION war.
For instance, Admiral Rogers
& General Flynn, very great Patriot White Hats,
both worked for deep state snake Obama.
They are so brave.
All the White Hats.
God bless every single one forevermore 🙏💕🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QPac Anon @QPac
17 April, 05:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Are you sure Musk isn't actually working for DARPA? There was an odd, seemingly irrelevant delta the other day that piqued my curiosity the other day re: Building 8.

No, FB isn't Twitter, that's true. But behind FB AND Building 8 is DARPA - the evilest bastards on the planet. If you are unfamiliar, have a look at what bldg 8 was all about - cameras, augmented reality, drones, and brain scanning technology - "a FB that can read your mind." Thought police, much?

And now 6 months ago, Twitter lets DARPA in to use their data for some "research program?" They claim there was some standard of privacy there - do you believe them? I don't.

I think they saw a wealth of information and data, as well as a way to develop their AI algorithms, so they enlisted a billionaire genius with similar endeavors (Open AI and Neuralink) to acquire it under the premises of de-censorship and free speech.

But it's a double edged sword - it can also be used to dox dissidents. I'm not saying I'm righ

truth light @Ob1canobi
25 April, 11:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have been wondering about Musk for a while now. As soon as he bought 9.5% of Twitter Stock and then said they should let Trump back on Twitter...I knew. Then when he offered to by Twitter 42Billion It was confirmed 👍.