Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 April, 10:37
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Amazing!! Shine bright and stand in the TRUTH!! Much LOVE 💕 to ALL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aware ness @A_wareness
18 April, 06:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leonidas Pineda @LeoPE
17 April, 10:41
Be light and illuminate your fellow brothers and sisters.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 April, 05:51
oh so true

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 April, 11:00
About a yr ago I had the urge to go to a local church that I had never been in, after the service, I met one other in my local community, she said something to me that blew my mind, she simply said "You feel it too, don't You", I asked what do You mean, she then pointed to a picture of Christ with a glowing halo around his head and said "That, around his head, you feel that don't You", It was an emotional moment, and confirming we are a very small town. God makes no mistake.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
17 April, 01:52
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🤗

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 April, 10:51
truth!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 April, 10:51
I wonder 🤔 is this why I feel like we all "know" each other.