Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 04:45
JFK - Cowboy Hats And Rattlesnake Boots.
Where that 107 dude is? ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 April, 05:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes, the "local enemies" ... do you know when they made the body switch ... was it after JFK had the assignation attempt in the car, then switched-out at the hospital, so they thought they had completed the coup? There was a SS agent or policeman that greatly resembled JFK, (given that nickname) who actually died in his place ... I saw a great video on the whole scenario, but not sure of the details now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 06:37
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
JFK did not die, Nana is convinced of it.
We also have had visitors from the future.
Convinced of that too.

16 April, 07:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
agreed, ... "do you know when they made the body switch..."

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No, do you?
It appeared that First Lady Jaqueline was aware tho.
She knew it was not him.
When they asked her about changing clothes she told them no they needed to see what it basically.
I think she knew it wasnt him, now was she still in shock from the impersonator being shot, most likely yes unless it was a clone.
I really dont have a feel for who or what the replacement was.
02:13 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
16 April, 06:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
saw a detailed video and it claimed there was a person very similar to JFK ... but how did this double die (legal?) and how was he replaced? If so, then they knew about the plan ... too many if's so I just don't know what happened ... except that Oswald was definitely set up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 10:02
I have watched all the videos but still not sure how exactly they did it nor whether it was a real human or not either.
I do feel sure that JFK was warned of what would happen from the future.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
16 April, 10:48
The officers name that was shot 45 mins after JFK was shot was J.D. Tippit. An Anon on FB did a complete story on that whole thing. I don't remember all the details and I was removed from FB. Wish I had saved it. I had issues with Tippit being the replacement for JFK (per autopsy reports because that was NOT JFK on the table). Tippits was a police office and 11 year veteran, so Tippits was killed by the White Hats to replace JFK??? Makes no sense to me. To me, it made more sense that Tippits was the real shooter and White Hats used his body. Who knows??? Then this story comes out (link)

https://www.dailymail.co.u...