Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 04:45
JFK - Cowboy Hats And Rattlesnake Boots.
Where that 107 dude is? ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 April, 05:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes, the "local enemies" ... do you know when they made the body switch ... was it after JFK had the assignation attempt in the car, then switched-out at the hospital, so they thought they had completed the coup? There was a SS agent or policeman that greatly resembled JFK, (given that nickname) who actually died in his place ... I saw a great video on the whole scenario, but not sure of the details now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
JFK did not die, Nana is convinced of it.
We also have had visitors from the future.
Convinced of that too.
06:37 PM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 07:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
agreed, ... "do you know when they made the body switch..."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 02:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
No, do you?
It appeared that First Lady Jaqueline was aware tho.
She knew it was not him.
When they asked her about changing clothes she told them no they needed to see what it basically.
I think she knew it wasnt him, now was she still in shock from the impersonator being shot, most likely yes unless it was a clone.
I really dont have a feel for who or what the replacement was.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 02:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
No, do you?
It appeared that First Lady Jaqueline was aware tho.
She knew it was not him.
When they asked her about changing clothes she told them no they needed to see what it basically.
I think she knew it wasnt him, now was she still in shock from the impersonator being shot, most likely yes unless it was a clone.
I really dont have a feel for who or what the replacement was.