Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

I am so sick with whatever is going around now. I can barely walk from room to room. Out of breath.
Chest hurts and am struggling to cough up very heavy phlegm.
Sneezing and runny nose.
So tired.

I looked at Ivermectin on Amazon and have no idea what to buy. I am ordering Quinine&Quercentin.

Where do I get the proper Ivermectin and dosage?
The dr said he cannot prescribe Ivermectin or HCQ because they won't let him. What a system we live in.

I refuse to go to the ER.

Ty for any help u can give me.
06:54 AM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
16 April, 08:22
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
i used Pushhealth.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
16 April, 07:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Kita @Ckita2020
16 April, 07:28
go to Americas Frontline Doctors online. they have a link to speak to a doctor and get what you need.

Myra Raney @myralynnr
16 April, 07:27
You can buy the ivermectin horse paste and the tube shows how much to take by weight.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
16 April, 07:05

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
16 April, 07:04
God bless you in Christ . people lets pray for one of ours