Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 April, 12:51
WON!!
1113.Did anons ever figure out what Q meant with the "BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START"
Was this Syria FF?
Finally.Chemicals.Learn our comms.Q.

We have won! Are we about to reach the final stage?3 photos.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:10
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Couple of things, over a yr ago Nana had a vision of a building blowing up looked like maybe 25 stories or so on the edge of a water way inlet with only one other multiple story building close to it that was not touched. Today I saw a pic of somewhere in Ukraine that I caught just a glimps of that looked similar to that waterway but it was too fast to check out the positions of the building. I will know the place if I ever see it again.

A couple of weeks ago I had a vision where a man planted a canister bomb 3 airtanks bound together at the top, then ran away. I tried to chase him to get a better look but lost him in the crowd of ppl in an open courtyard type street setting. I was in an area that had the kind of building materials that looks a bit like stucco, planter box areas with cactus and rock in them running in the open area with a building I was in looking over a half wall down into a meeting area in a huge glassed sun room bldg, maybe 1 to 200 ppl seated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I think Russia has a lot of biological weapons and evidence of human trafficking.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
01:16 AM - Apr 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it