Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
WON!!
1113.Did anons ever figure out what Q meant with the "BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START"
Was this Syria FF?
Finally.Chemicals.Learn our comms.Q.

We have won! Are we about to reach the final stage?3 photos.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:51 AM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:10
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Couple of things, over a yr ago Nana had a vision of a building blowing up looked like maybe 25 stories or so on the edge of a water way inlet with only one other multiple story building close to it that was not touched. Today I saw a pic of somewhere in Ukraine that I caught just a glimps of that looked similar to that waterway but it was too fast to check out the positions of the building. I will know the place if I ever see it again.

A couple of weeks ago I had a vision where a man planted a canister bomb 3 airtanks bound together at the top, then ran away. I tried to chase him to get a better look but lost him in the crowd of ppl in an open courtyard type street setting. I was in an area that had the kind of building materials that looks a bit like stucco, planter box areas with cactus and rock in them running in the open area with a building I was in looking over a half wall down into a meeting area in a huge glassed sun room bldg, maybe 1 to 200 ppl seated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 April, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think Russia has a lot of biological weapons and evidence of human trafficking.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
16 April, 01:05
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
WON. NOW. ???