Jay James @birdmanjay
Tell me they're waking up, please. Im not seeing it
09:18 PM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 April, 09:51
In response Jay James to his Publication
They are waking up but having a real hard time admitting it so seems slow. Might just explode when we hit a tipping point. The other side is trying to wear us down before that happens so hold the line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 April, 09:34
I thought the same. I've seen it a good solid couple of times.

Most recent was this week. My sister was a proud mask wearer, vaxxed and Trump hater. This week she mentioned that wearing a mask may not have been such a good idea. She said that it just makes sense that it's not a good idea.

Believe me when I say this is F'ing HUGH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 April, 09:26
Waking up all over the place. 🙏❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 April, 09:23
They are waking up... It won't always be evident, and some are scared to speak out sill, remember how it was for you Jay, when you first woke. There is too much evidence of all that has been going on- Vaxs, Twitter, finances, movie stars.
More and more people are pointing out the discrepancies.
It is picking up speed. Don't quit before the miracle happens..

Jay James @birdmanjay
15 April, 09:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I'll never quit, friend. Hard to remember because it happened to me 20 yrs ago. Ive had the luxury they havent. Hard to keep ot in perspective at times