Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
NPR = Fake News

It took me 2 minutes to prove their headline "The Mystery Of India's Plummeting COVID-19 Cases" wrong. There is no 'mystery.'

A quick search found a number of articles relating how India successfully used HCQ, both prophylactically and as a cure, for COVID-19.
09:50 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
03 February, 03:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
NPR is pure propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
03 February, 02:50
India has one billion more people… They routinely use Hydroxychloroquine to treat malaria. It is as common as prescribing penicillin to treat a common ear infection. I can't tell you how nice it is to type HYDROXYCLOROQUINE without fear of being "suspended". thank you anonup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
03 February, 12:26
Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 February, 11:12
NPR & PBS, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE ZUCKERBERG CHAN FOUNDATION THANKS TO GENEROUS DONATIONS!
🙄👎

Mar Jek @Mjekel
02 February, 08:09
Who ever supressed HCQ in the United States needs to be sued,and charged with murder for the deaths of over 400,000 lives. I am talking Media, Fake scientists, Big Pharma, politicians, government officials. you name it they all have blood on their hands.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
02 February, 02:35
You are so zoned in it spooks me.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 February, 11:06
yes, they have those little kits that the Indian govt
is distributing (to everyone, i imagine?)

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
02 February, 12:58
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
https://medicalkidnap.com/...
This was in December of last year, in Taiwan. Coincedence

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 February, 10:07
And with taxpayer's money they report this garbage!😡
Boy do I want to see that end pronto

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
01 February, 10:00
Only a mystery to those who'd rather live by the dictates of fear rather than be set free by the truth. Why is it that people are so willing to believe another human knows better than themselves?