P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
I donโ€™t know what is happening, but the vibes are off the charts. Seeing/feeling synchronicities everywhere. More connected than ever vibe. Anyone else?

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
04:23 PM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 April, 09:53
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
It is amazing what we see and feel when we are in tune! I was driving home on 4.14 and saw a random bluish, green bubble as I am driving down a rural road. No clue what it was or where it came from, but it was crazy to see after VK had mentioned bubbles . Yesterday morning, about 6:00 am, my husband saw a little red fox in our yard! First time to ever see one. And my receipt on 4:14๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
16 April, 09:28
Yesterday was Ahhhhhmazing for me too. Connection beyond limits with my bff, all day long. We were putting out some really strong vibes. Maybe you are part of our soul family and felt our escalations of connection and LOVE. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค— Could be, you never know! Sending you Love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 April, 09:23
totally๐Ÿฅฐ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 April, 05:59
๐Ÿ™โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‡

judi jones @justj88
16 April, 04:19
777 and 444 yesterday

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 03:24
In my house, everyone is having lots of deja vus, seeing the Master numbers 11:11 555 222 and synchronicites unreal!!!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 April, 12:23
Learn our comms.Q๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 April, 11:46
perhaps the lining up of the planets is contributing to the vibes...they are def off the charts

Red Edge @Rededge
15 April, 11:17
yup

Red Edge @Rededge
yup

Red Edge @Rededge
yup

Renee White @Rapnay
15 April, 11:16
can you feel it. i no longer need charts i feel itwhen we are all super charged

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
15 April, 08:42
Yes!! It's so close I feel it!! Everything we imagined will happen. TBIYTC frens!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Counter Spell @Counterspell
15 April, 07:52
Without a doubt, today's vibes are off the chart.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 April, 07:30
I've been tired this week - of course I've had a lot going on but I'm pretty whipped lol
I'm waking up around midnight to 2 am again & it takes a while to get back to sleep even being tired
I feel lighter, though, interestingly enough

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 April, 07:23
Not sure if I'm having vibes, but last week started seeing new naturopath doc, then I get flyer in mail to attend a presentation on leptin sensitivity. The woman doing the presentation has interviewed this doc on her radio show, hmmm, then this woman had to call me back for something & her name came up on ID & her name was the very same as an old cousin of my mom's who has passed years ago, which threw me for a loop, hmmm, then I keep seeing LOTS of 17's on this site, then I go to bed last night at exactly 11:11, hmmmm.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 April, 07:08
Its amazing๐Ÿ’–

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Bender โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข @4dBender
15 April, 06:59
Full Moon tomorrow, which signals the beginning of a bunch of religious Holidays.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 April, 05:16
Just caught this too for some more 5 madness๐Ÿ˜‰

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 April, 05:05
Yes! The sun has been very active these days. There is a geomagnetic storm, cme's, solar storm happening now hitting earth. Plus full moon energy. It's intense! Ground yourself and drink lots of water. :)

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 April, 04:53
Im exhausted!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
15 April, 04:53
so much yes ๐Ÿค—

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 April, 04:47
I just shared your post and reflected upon all the 5s that I have been seeing the past few days.

I shared a post today that had 5s in the screenshot and 55 in video duration.

Now, right after sharing your post, I noticed I'm following 1505 people
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ

I'm a little partial to 5.
My first, middle, last name and my birthday month are all = 5 ๐Ÿฅณ

Ultra MAGA Laura โญโญโญ donated @Mammers
15 April, 04:44
Absolutely feeling more connected, seeing synchronicities and having deja vu's. The energies feel amplified, in a positive way.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 April, 04:38

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 April, 04:37
Alarm Clocks?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 April, 04:29
I have! Vibe Sync like crazy. Numbers have been popping up in a 1 2 3 sort of way. Happy Good Friday PJ!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 April, 04:33
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Happy Fryday!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 April, 04:28
My ears have been ringing for a while, today the pitch feels brite white, does that make sense, to give it a color? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 April, 04:32
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Just watched a video of Kanye West talking about hearing in color. Vibes are insane right now! ๐Ÿคฏ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 April, 09:23
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
you described what Iโ€™m feeling perfectlyโฃ๏ธ

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts