Just as You forgave me

Then You Will Find Freedom and Peace
Inside of YOU
02:00 PM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
17 April, 10:53
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Forgiveness is hard. I forgive...but then I pick up the hurt again...I guess it is a daily thing. Even harder is once I have been wounded...I do not want to have a relationship again since that seems like an invitation to hurt me again and again. I am starting to just withdraw from people. People are just mean and hurtful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 April, 10:14
clean up conversations
i called a friend friday who i have not spoken to since January 6th 2021
she texted me and and told me how disappointed she was in me for attending the insurrection and being a follower of qanon
i wrote back what the truth was and told her to call me i don't “txt argue”
she didnt call
when i called her Friday, she didnt answer, I just left a message that “ I love you, I miss our connection as friends and I wanted her to just know that
that I love you”
j was crying
to humble ourselves, be the first to cause something to happen that wasn’t going to happen anyway…
what eles can we do
“forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 April, 10:19
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
I'm proud of you. You did right ❤👊❤❤
Now we let it go and move on forward in peace
God Bless You. ..You are awesone

arba happihr @arba
17 April, 09:55
Dolores Cannon says, WE have to forgive to move forward.
Not forgiving will hold you back.
Forgiving psychopaths is difficult
I'm thinking, Forgiving is something like the game tag.
I forgive you for all of the evil things you did to me to please my higher power and myself so I can move onward
Tag..
Their turn.
Wish them luck! hahaha
Psychopaths are unable to forgive they only know how to cause pain and suffering.
Forgive them and RUN
HURRY RUN faster haha

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 April, 06:30
I'll forgive everyone but they need to stop acting like assh*les first.

15 April, 06:40
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Unconditional Love
is NOT
Unconditional Tolerance

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 April, 02:16
Forgiving others helps us to recognize God is in charge of consequences. If we refuse to forgive it is a form of arrogating to oneself what is God’s. Every thought and attitude we hold is a spiritual choice with attached consequences. He instructs us to say and think, Thy Will be done. Everyone goes into the afterlife and each must experience reconciliation of arrogant tnoughts, convictions, affections. Forgiving others and self as a spiritual practice prepares one for the reconciliation to truth.

15 April, 02:25
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Well said ❤👊❤❤

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
15 April, 02:15
ive been saying this and was ridiculed for it

15 April, 02:23
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
People were mad at me when I first said it too...
When he posted this on twitter
I agreed with him
I started saying it

Here on AU
When I posted about forgiving our enemy
I made some mad .. but thats okay
I Stand with Browning
I stand with God
We have to forgive
Or our enemy is still in control of our mind
We keep them alive in our mind
Your Soul belongs to them
Its not your burden to carry
Its Gods ...
Their sins are not worth your Soul

NEO ONE @Neo
15 April, 02:08
The only way we can go.

15 April, 02:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Yeah ... thats truth !!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 April, 02:06
kill them all

15 April, 02:27
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication

Carey Lou @Careylou
15 April, 02:02
Truth! Leave it all in God's hands