Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Lifetime fighting eczema then tried 5 days topical ivermectin.

What else will be learn about Ivermectin?
11:45 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Deborah Munro @debbidoodle42
15 April, 06:35
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
When you say topical are you talking about the paste?? My daughter has horrible eczema and I want to try to get some for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
15 April, 12:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 April, 11:51
Wow. That is AMAZING.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 April, 12:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
One of my daughters is covered from head to toe with eczema. Never seen anything like it. I'll recommend this to her, but I doubt she'll try it. She was doing well with eczema when she was going to the tanning beds and gave up junk food. I don't know what helped more but her skin was really looking good. She gave up the tanning beds and pretty much lives on junk food. She's just a walking scab. I didn't know you could buy topical ivermectin.