Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jes King @jes_US
16 January, 09:03 (E)
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
And A+ students!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 January, 09:01
We are here to remove ancestral curses. We are the crazy ones in our families. BUT…. We saved our pure blood and did what we came to do. I’m proud of every single one of my STUBBORN don’t tell me what to do friends. We are the light at the end of the tunnel. We came we concord we WON. NEXT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
16 January, 09:08
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Thanks. Snubbed by some, but not by any that matter.

They can leave us alone. That makes me happy.

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
30 July, 07:01

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 July, 04:45
TRUTH🕊💞

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 July, 03:49
It was frustrating when they wouldn't listen. And now they need our help because they will suffer from the bioweapon. What would God want you to do? Help them. 2 to 5 many will die, and they will be sick for all that time.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 July, 02:00

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 July, 11:11
My husband and I are doctors, though I left my job as a pediatrician years ago to raise our children. Almost as soon as Covid hit, we both realized that something was very wrong. The early antibody studies coming out of Santa Clara and Stanford did not correlate with the mortality rates of 3-4% that [they] were reporting. We started digging, realized HCQ would treat, and saw it banned in our state. None of it made sense. Then in June of 2020 our family caught Covid. We were the first people we knew, but we were not afraid because we knew the data: 99.5% survival. We had mild illness. During my quarantine, I fell down the rabbit hole on pretty much everything, but esp the children.

We been trying since then to educate people about Covid, IVM and HCQ, and esp the vax. If you think people will listen to us because we are doctors you are wrong. Breaks our hearts. We have helped/saved a few. The only awake doctors we know are outside the corporate system.

The Truth will come out.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 January, 09:04
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that, not just as a woman but as a doctor. Much respect to you and your family. You are proof that even doctors should question everything.

LeLe John @Grace1125
20 July, 01:39
did some of us somehow have a natural spiritual type immunity to all this early on (?) if so what purpose and position does that put us in ie; stewards of sorts to be of help others per haps. id be interested in hearing other perspectives

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 July, 03:29
In response LeLe John to her Publication
for myself ,i can only say that deep down i instinctively knew with out a doubt that I was not to take it , call it what u will but it was like bk and wht ,God said DONT! I call it GOD or gut instinct, and that was it.
Knowing that i was going to get flack from friends family,
All i can say is, It has felt like a test of faith!
Just like i know it will come into Play in the future ,don't know how or why just know deep down that it will!🤔😎✌️

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
20 July, 01:29

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
20 July, 01:35
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
20 July, 12:02
I had to threaten "Never speek to you again"
my Hubby of allmost 40 yrs to stop him from getting Jabbed...
now over year later he is very thankful.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 July, 11:52
💯

jcrew_756 @jcrew_756
19 July, 11:52
No Mask No Test No Vaxx

lori sikoreoli @sikoreoli
19 July, 11:38
i worked in the vaccine field for 21 years and only my husband listened to me…everyone else questioned my heart (and knowledge if u need to get technical about it)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 11:37
and that is correct, that research done years ago, RFKJr was an advocate for the kids, moms gave him stacks of evidence supporting the horrors of what the vaxx had done with their own children, so he researched, and spoke out

American Girl @Americangirl
19 July, 11:35

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 July, 11:20
I finally saw the writing on the wall about 20 some years ago. I saw co-workers lining up to get flu shots and ended up sick with the flu. And, sadly, working as a teacher for 25 years I started to see more and more disabities with kids as they were given more and more shots. Its actually so sad to see what kids are going through, no fault of their own.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 July, 11:31
In response Beck Step to her Publication
saw this with the little kids i taught also, first week of school would have to collect the blue immunization forms

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 July, 12:08
In response Beck Step to her Publication

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 July, 10:25
Once I saw every Chinese woman in pink, and pink pajamas, basically, it seemed like those film footage bits were staged. That's what convinced me - the pink jammie look on all the women.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 April, 02:20
as a huge “anti-vaxxer” I always feel compelled to comment on these posts… unless someone never had a vaccine or never gave their child one (BTW they get two at birth always unless you refuse) we have almost ALL had vaccines, and all of them are deadly and evil. So we have all made this mistake. The difference now is that the Q team is allowing us to see the truth more clearly. I learned the hard way that vaccines kill many years ago—but we will all get there at some point ❤️

chore Toke @choretoke
18 April, 04:00
😁

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 April, 07:43
True Bloods. 😉

True Bloods. 😉

True Bloods. 😉

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 April, 07:05
I've been suspicious of vaccines all of my adult life---the only vaccines I received was in childhood when I didn't have a say. That was a real long time ago.

Free Bird @DCast
28 April, 02:07
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Gifted by GOD = inner knowing to reject it :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 April, 11:49
We knew the “virus” came RIGHT after Event 201! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Which meant the virus was created for the vaccine that was already created. 🤣. Not rocket science. They lack common sense and discernment. Un-Fookin-believable.

https://www.centerforhealt...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
15 April, 10:50
Where I am in the world even though mandates were dropped many work places are still requiring two vaccines as a requirement for work. I know I can't be the only one feeling this is so wrong.

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
20 July, 03:32
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I feel bad for my 25 yr old son who is just finishing up his MBA. Six years of hard work graduating with a 4.0 and cant even get an internship without the jab. I am heartbroken

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
20 July, 03:32
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I feel bad for my 25 yr old son who is just finishing up his MBA. Six years of hard work graduating with a 4.0 and cant even get an internship without the jab. I am heartbroken

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 April, 10:03
GOD'S TRUTH !!

Frances Long @Camelot
15 April, 08:30
Thank you…I work in a hospital…..they do not appreciate my opinions. It has been a very oppressive environment with no let up.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 April, 11:52
In response Frances Long to her Publication
I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!!
GOD BLESS YOU, I know you are red pilling more than you know!!

My Ex is a surgeon. He is extremley Brainwashed or part of the Cabal! NO ONE can be this Naive!!
😳😳🤦‍♀️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 April, 08:30
Absolutely correct and more and more grateful every day that my husband and I are unvaxxed and never tested. Right from the beginning I knew something was terribly wrong with the whole plan-demic thing. My first red flag, since I am a ( now retired) nurse was recognizing that the CDC recommendations were not consistent with recommendations that would normally be given to promote immune health and response. The fear mongering and focus on cases, case, cases were a huge red flag also. Never in a disaster or pandemic would fear ever be used because fear causes irrational thinking, and is deleterious to the immune response.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 April, 08:21
that is why i have not seen a doctor or taken any medicine since 1987 and never will again. the only healing is self healing.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 April, 10:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Amen.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 April, 07:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Ditto Amen!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
15 April, 08:08
Yes it is TRUTH !!! 👍 🙏💫🎯