Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 July, 11:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
My husband and I are doctors, though I left my job as a pediatrician years ago to raise our children. Almost as soon as Covid hit, we both realized that something was very wrong. The early antibody studies coming out of Santa Clara and Stanford did not correlate with the mortality rates of 3-4% that [they] were reporting. We started digging, realized HCQ would treat, and saw it banned in our state. None of it made sense. Then in June of 2020 our family caught Covid. We were the first people we knew, but we were not afraid because we knew the data: 99.5% survival. We had mild illness. During my quarantine, I fell down the rabbit hole on pretty much everything, but esp the children.

We been trying since then to educate people about Covid, IVM and HCQ, and esp the vax. If you think people will listen to us because we are doctors you are wrong. Breaks our hearts. We have helped/saved a few. The only awake doctors we know are outside the corporate system.

The Truth will come out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Thank you for sharing that, not just as a woman but as a doctor. Much respect to you and your family. You are proof that even doctors should question everything.
09:04 PM - Jan 16, 2024
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it