Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 April, 10:50
Slowly they are waking up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Twist3d ButNotBrok3n @Twist3d_But_Not_Brok3n
14 April, 11:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Very sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Twist3d ButNotBrok3n @Twist3d_But_Not_Brok3n
The thought just occurred to me maybe thats why we are here..among other things. But to do all we can for those who were deceived. Even if it means sharing research and the Gospel
11:08 PM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Twist3d ButNotBrok3n to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Twist3d_But_Not_Brok3n in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
14 April, 11:22
In response Twist3d ButNotBrok3n to his Publication
I beleive God is exposing everthing… human trafficking… pedophilia… adrenocheome… the killing and selling of baby parts… God is unraveling… exposing Satan… including his plan to kill humanity and alter their dna through the mRNA experimental shot… Daniel wrote in the last day knowledge will increase. I think often is this God… revealing… giving us knowledge? To see… to understand? Everything is not to draw us to Que… to spend countless hours of research and decodes of a post of an anonymous source/s. It is to draw people to God… to genuine repentance… to see the horrific things being exposed… ought to make people weep… mourn… and cry… we ought to cry out to God for forgiveness of sins… for salvation. If you have not yet come to this place… to Christ… you are missing the point. May the Lord use this post…to work upon hardened hearts… May the Spirit of God convict and convince… I pray… in Jesus name… Amen