Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 08:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 April, 08:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Titanic sank on April 15th.. just sayin’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 10:27
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Or was it the Olympic - That's a deep rabbit hole. Be well.

14 April, 10:30
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I agree.. I believe the Titanic was a hoax and Olympic was the actual ship that went down. The tweet by Musk wouldnt have made sense if I said the Olympic sank on that day? 😂🤣

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I totally get that. We are very lucky to know the truth + who was on that ship. JP Morgan was not and he had a ticket.
10:33 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
14 April, 10:37
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Agreed 💯 JP Morgan with the ship sinking played the same exact part Larry Silverstein with 9-11. They both came out extremely wealthy from each disaster!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 10:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
O boy Larry - Just pull it !!!! !@#$%^&*
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Larry Silverstein - Pull It (PBS Version) - YouTube

From PBS's "America Rebuilds". Download at this link: http://xenomorph.s3.amazonaws.com/Silverstein2.mpg