Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 April, 08:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 April, 08:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Titanic sank on April 15th.. just sayin’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Or was it the Olympic - That's a deep rabbit hole. Be well.
10:27 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 April, 03:35
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Sunk the Olympic
-- Insurance fraud
-- Eliminate resistance to the Federal Reserve

There were few differences, but if you look at images from the launch it seems to be the Olympic. I believe there were reports of a slight tilt due to the damage and repair to the keel of the Olympic.

Seems to have been a heck of a FF.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 April, 03:37
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I believe you are 100% over the target. Thank you - I'm just out here holding the line...

14 April, 10:33
Thanks for dropping that seed fren! The whole Titanic/Olympic sinking was a big deal in regards to where our financial system is at today!

14 April, 10:32
Thanks for dropping that seed fren! The whole Titanic/Olympic sinking was a big deal in regards to where our financial system is at today!

14 April, 10:34
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication

14 April, 10:30
I agree.. I believe the Titanic was a hoax and Olympic was the actual ship that went down. The tweet by Musk wouldnt have made sense if I said the Olympic sank on that day? 😂🤣

14 April, 10:33
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I totally get that. We are very lucky to know the truth + who was on that ship. JP Morgan was not and he had a ticket.