Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
Did you watch that "Watch the Water"? If so, thoughts?
09:31 PM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
14 April, 11:37
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Remember Trumps story of the old woman and the snake..hmm..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
14 April, 11:35
I watched all 3 parts and found it very interesting and it explained alot. I could not understand if it's just the big cities with the water concerns? We drink so much of it..not tap but light filtered from the culligan machine at the grocery store. My husband has kidney stones, water is important. I fear for Dr. Ardis life.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
14 April, 10:55
I watched a part of them on Frankspeech last night. It was alittle different but with Stew Peters and Dr Ardis.

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
14 April, 10:10
To this point, Ardis has been correct on everything he's brought to the table - no reason not to believe his venom theory information... remdesiver was used to kill people once they were under medical care where the government would pay for the statistic and then the death... pretty fucking sad!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 09:48
I haven't yet, but plan to this weekend.
Will let you know.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
14 April, 09:47
Que said the shot heard around the world… which I believe he was referring to the mRNA experimental shot.
On other posts he gave the encrypted message “watch the water”.
If whomever Que is… knew… about the shot… and the source… based on the documentary watch the water…
is said person/s guilty for not bluntly warning the populus?
I have given this serious thought. Please dont be emotional in your response… logically speaking could said person/s plainly advised… do not take the shot… nor drink the water… it is contaminated?

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 April, 10:54
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Trust the plan. So if there are people who could be considered guilty for not warning us, they couldn't, because they had to follow the plan
The shot & snake venom:
If snake venom was used lethally as it's described, wouldn't it have killed ALL THE V'd people? Or maybe the ones who died-died because snake venom was in their V
Do boosters contain HIV to supposedly kill the V'd within 3 years?
2 THINGS
1-THANKS TO BIG HARMA WE HAVE BEEN TAKING DRUGS CREATED FROM VENOM FOR SOME TIME
2-SUPPOSEDLY-ACCORDING TO ONE REPORT-OUR OWN BODIES CREATE VENOM & TOXINS
If 1 & 2 are true-should we be overly worried?
Should we be anxious about drinking water?
ANOTHER REPORT: CHLORINE & OXYGEN IN WATER BREAK DOWN VENOM, RENDERING IT HARMLESS
Yes, a real concern is what they did & still may be doing to the shots & the virus
Some people seem terrorized over snake venom
Is that the black hats’ intent?
I Dunno