Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
14 April, 05:32
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
If they got by with it, it would have been a total coup. Appearances only exist with this. Trump won in a landslide that took the entire globe (excluding USA INC and the nwo). He fairly won America and the rest of the world was right in line with the American people and our true President. "Corporate America" aka USA INC got ground into the dirt. I live in one of the states where the fraud is rampant beyond cognition. The CV19 was so telling. I work someplace that is at the border (LOL) with sheep, immigrants and patriots. The co attempted to enforce masks and shots. Patriots held the line in a way I have nothing to offer as a comparison. So very humbling. The co did not enforce either.My community and state that supposedly voted for JB still drives their trucks with massive Trump flags flying and many homes have Trump banners across the entire top of their homes. I would bet a year earnings that Trump legally took 90% of our votes. We were not defeated and we are close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 April, 05:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This is true!! I believe there were ‘operatives’ in virtually every state!! My vote Disappeared completely, in a state known for many Clinton operatives!! After waiting in the rain for over 2 hrs, I voted, but the machine would NOT read my vote, no matter what they did! During this fiasco my ballot was passed around to numerous people, nearly a dozen people scrutinized my ballot!! They finally told me it would be counted with the Absentee ballots. It never showed up on any site that let you check your vote!! I spent HOURS on the phone, to the Secretary of State’s office, and got no help at all, in fact they were downright rude. I am convinced there were operatives on site at even my small southern town, just looking for oppertunities such as this!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396