Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 01:20
After 1am EST on 4/15/22 clear out all cookies (cache).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
Is this cache or is it a comm for cash?? do I need to get cash as the banking system is going down or do I eat cookies and wake up to a new internet???
02:47 PM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 April, 05:59
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 April, 05:58
i took cash out awhile back and locked it in my safe

kim stanley @justmekimhere
14 April, 04:46
I drove by the bank today, said , it just might be a good idea to get some cash, said oh next time, then I come home and see this thread, ...should of went with my gut feeling.

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
14 April, 05:14
In response kim stanley to her Publication
Maybe has something to do with this?

TD Bank Group completes acquisition of Wells Fargo's Canadian Direct Equipment Finance Business

http://td.mediaroom.com/20...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 April, 04:06
yikes good question!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
14 April, 04:08
In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 April, 03:19
I am doing both just to be safe 😊