Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
After 1am EST on 4/15/22 clear out all cookies (cache).
01:20 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
15 April, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
what about the delta's missing in qagg.news?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
15 April, 12:38
Doesnt everyone do this everyday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 April, 09:55
Thanks!! Hopefully I did it right!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 April, 08:37
I saw this before bed, woke by chance and did this at 0300 hour, and woke at 0700 hour many are already back. Time to learn about cookies.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 April, 08:19
All clear. Want to tell us why?

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 April, 09:02
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
i doubt it.

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
15 April, 06:57
duck is bad to
i use brave on android
and also got adshield from the store this bloks all crap
37000 comercails track cookies so far in 2 weeks

Sara Joy @Clevercraftyfox
15 April, 03:06
Boo got the date on the tour wrong, could it be the same?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 April, 03:04
done...I hope 😂

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 April, 03:03
All done, Sir!
What would happen to those not getting this memo?

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
15 April, 02:14

Sue Briggs @SueB369
15 April, 01:54
Cookies out, cache cleared, all devices. I’m outy for tonight. Sweet dreams VK.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 April, 01:36
I have Linnix. Not sure how to do it. Can't find my password for Anonup if I clear everything out. Leaving early in the morning for trip and will pray all of you are here when I get back or I'm fooked.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 April, 01:33
done

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 April, 01:28
goog likes stalking
i did what I believe is “clearing out all cookies”
Zzzzzzzzz
night night Vk

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 April, 01:18
All Clear

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 April, 11:13
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Is it for our computers, or anon up?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 April, 11:13
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
i dont know how!! any help?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 April, 01:17

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 April, 01:16
1:12 AM EST and I just cleaned the cookies from all time on my browser. Not sure why that was needed but just letting you know, I did it! 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 April, 01:24
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
did on my iPhone but not laptop not sure hiw to on that

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
15 April, 01:14
😎aye aye captain!~~~

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
15 April, 01:10
as in Johnny?

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
15 April, 12:56
tapping fingers on desk

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 April, 12:30

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
15 April, 01:43
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Thank YOU Reaper. This is Much appreciated :)

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
14 April, 11:30
Timber, she's going down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
14 April, 11:35
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
got mine a few months back still not installed kind of freaked me out because my father gave it me and the min i got i got a text on how to install it How did they know i had it

Steve Michaels @Smics54
14 April, 11:16
Roger

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 April, 11:05
Sat Link; classified. Your cat, Classified. Could this be a CAT Link?
Black cats everywhere, there are glitches in the ds matrix.....

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 April, 11:00
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!!
Q

* this tweet is from a suspended account
[who has the tweet👀]

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
15 April, 12:05
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
THE TWEETS from account in link in drop
2 screenshots

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
15 April, 07:03
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 April, 10:32
Everybody!Anons /Patriots Scroll down to @deplorable 63 on AU hes put the procedures 4 #ph AND PCs👇

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 April, 10:04
More details please .

WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
14 April, 10:01
I'm ready now. 3 more hours to go, smh. And since we will be up, i say we all say "Hello" @vincentkennedy .

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
14 April, 09:41
Not sure if this is the correct answer for why, but I Googled....it said "they pose a security threat - as previous CYBER ATTACKS have demomstrated, hackers can potentially hijack cookies, gaining access to browser session and them steal personal data.
guess I should try to figure out how to do this.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
14 April, 09:44
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
make sure you know your passwords and login's before you do it