Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 09:46
Child sexual abuse by Catholic Priests pales in comparison to Public School Employees

https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 April, 09:55
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
i will not "like" but I will comment.
especially the special ed kids. even happened here in my small corner of the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 10:36
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I don't consider "like" to mean that I necessarily like the subject matter of a post, in this case "child sexual abuse", I "like" something if I appreciate that something is brought to my attention.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
Just my personal thoughts. I like WeGo for that reason. can pick a "reaction" rather than just a "heart" I am weird like that. I do not just hit like if I do not like the subject. Need a reaction list IMHO
10:42 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it